Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let's give them something to crow about....


Had a lot of fun making this one. I used the crow from the Autumn Cuddly Friends svg collection by svgcuts.com and cut it out with SCAL and my Cricut. Cut the fence and corn with the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge and the moon was cut using the O from the George cartridge.

I am submitting it for the following:

Challenge Me Monday #28 Fall Harvest at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Creative Card Crew Challenge - Fall or Autumn

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh wow....love the card. I want to buy this set...and I've been hesitating because I have already spent so much lately. This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Kate said...

This is just super! I haven't seen this cut before and I love the way you created a whole scene around the crow. It all looks fantastic!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh goodness...this is as cute as can I am going to have to go check this collection out!

JustYolie said...

Cute card!!!

Ladybug Designs said...

Very cute. Love the black bird. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

Jamiecrafts said...

so cute, thanks for playing at FCCB

PenLight said...

Great job. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!!

Val said...

What a darling card!! Thanks for playing along at FCCB:)