Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Masculine Card #3


Masculine card #3 for OWH.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says - Bingo - Pick 3 - I picked die cuts, embossing and ribbon. I cut out image with Nestabilities dies, embossed the background layer with Cuttlebug Houndstooth folder. Added a ribbon, jute to button and fishing line to string the fish onto the button. Also added jute to the corners of the fishing image.

Craft Your Days Away - Challenge #11 Anything Goes

Stamp Something - Anything Goes Challenge

CES Challenge Blog - Challenge #19 - No Designer Papers

Delicious Doodles - Challenge #8 - Use 3 Colors (I used brown, rust and confetti tan.)

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Another great card perfect for a man.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

They just keep getting better and better....where did you get the stamp and the fish? I love anything with water and I even have my "saltwater" fishing" license...like it better than freshwater. LOVE IT!!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, love those dangly Fish! Thanks so much for joining us at CYDA this time.
Donna x

Teri said...

Great guy card hun - love those fish!
Thank you for playing at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Shelley said...

Great card, thanks for joining in with this fortnights CYDA Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx