Thursday, July 14, 2011

Anything new at your nest?


The theme for this weeks Art Impressions Challenge theme is to use a bird on your card. This was an easy one for me as I love all of the "birdbrain" stamps.

Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamps:
H1869 Small Birdie
D1860 Anything New
Y1874 Chicken Wire


Copic Markers: C1, E50, E11, E33, R27, YR14, YR21, Y17

Prismacolor Premier Alcohol Marker - Goldenrod

Nestabilities Standard Classic Circles Lg, Classic Scalloped Circles Lg.

White, black, mustard and red cardstock

Ribbon

Scissors, paper cutter

Pop dots to attached bird image

I am also entering my card in the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I absolutely love it. I'm all caught up so for sure I will be working on a card. I think I have a few chickens or other birds...haha I continue to love your style. And, the sentiment is a hoot!

Creations by Shirl said...

Auh so cute chicken...very cute card too!

*CAFE said...

Love it! Great sketch and your coloring for the white is wonderful!