Thursday, July 21, 2011

Art Impressions Stitching Challenge


The challenge for this week on the Art Impressions blog is to do real or faux stitching on your card. This was an easy one for me as I like to sew designer paper on my cards.

Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamp U1527 Betty

Copic Markers:
C1, C3, C5, E000, E31, E33, E35, B32, B24, R20, Y15, Y17, W1, W3, W5

Memento Black ink

White cardstock

Designer papers from K&Co

Misc supplies: Lace, buttons, sewing machine with white thread, glue dots, adhesive.

More challenges I am entering my card in:

Fab N Funky - Challenge #82 - Animal Magic

Paper Take Weekly - Getting Cute

Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I totally totally totally love this card and this image. I must must do it and scraplift as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

Too cute - what a great image. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky.

Creations by Shirl said...

such a fun card....cute...

Sue from Oregon said...

I am so loving your Art Impression creations!!!!!!!

Pami said...

H Deloris, oh what a fun card! Love the image! And the lace and buttons finish off perfectly. Thanks for joining our Animal Magic challenge at Fab n Funk this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x