Thursday, July 7, 2011

Art Impressions Giraffe & Safari Chic


Art Impressions - Challenge #23 The theme is to use something from our stash. I have a hugh stash of designer paper from all those 50% off sales at J's. I dug out one of my favorite pads called Safari Chic which works super with the Art Impressions animal stamps.

Bugaboo - Anything Goes Challenges

Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes

Supply list:

Art Impressions Jumbo Giraffe Stamp

DCWV Safari Chic designer paper
Copic Markers: E31, E33, YG21, YG23, YG63
Paper Shapers Daisy punch for flower and leaves
White, mustard and green cardstock
Memento cocoa ink
Button
Jute
Adhesive
Paper cutter
Ruler

7 comments:

*CAFE said...

Cowabunga, Deloris!!! This is fantastic-al!! Woooo.....you're rockin' those safari papers, and the coloring on your long neck friend is incredible!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have to see if I have that paper...I do I do....I'm so loving your card. And, as always, your coloring is great. If I hadn't seen your fabulous card I never would had thought of using this pack and haven't used...and that's why I love checking your blog and seeing what you have done is AI.

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful...that paper is just perfect for this card! I am not usually a fan of animal prints, but boy do I LOVE this!

Paul said...

Thank you for joining in with us at Catch The Bug for our Anything Goes challenge.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Katina said...

Fab card Deloris! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love the papers! thanks for playing this weeks bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Carole said...

Very crisp, love the paper