Monday, July 4, 2011

It's been one of those days!


Lol, I can so relate to this one.

Challenges:

Paper Sundaes Challenge #76 - Stitching

Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamps:

J1550 Sylvia

E1668 One of those days

Copic Markers:
C1, C3, C5, E31, E33, E35, Y13, Y15, Y18, Y19, B32, R00, E000, E93

Stripe and dot paper are from the Lettering Delights Digital Paper Pack called Mosquito

Light yellow and white cardstock

Nestabilities Long Class Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle dies

Prima flowers

5mm Pearls for center of flowers

Ruler

Scissors

Sewing Machine with white thread

Micro Glue Dots to attach pearls to flowers

Adhesive

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh.....love love love it! What a fantastic image you used and card. I bought some LD paper but not sure I bought this. You always have such a good eye for blending images, layouts , paper and color. I love checking you blog to start my morning.

*CAFE said...

LOL! Awesome! I love the font you used for the sentiment.....it totally goes with the "feel" of this image! LOL!

Creations by Shirl said...

A very cool card... luv it...

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...I can totally relate to this card!!! All my harvest days are like this! Fun fun card!

Cheryl said...

Oh I love this! I had one of those days/weeks all last week. This image is so fun. Love your coloring and the papers you used.


~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Amanda R said...

Love this card! That has so been me this week, I can totally relate. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Fiona said...

fabby card, great colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi
x