Monday, July 18, 2011

Lie about your age....


This is one of my all time favorite Art Impression images. It always makes me smile. It's sure to make the person who receives it smile too.

Supply list:

Art Impressions Stamps:
Gossip Club T1522
Lie About Your Age G3575

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

White cardstock base

Designer paper - Best Occasions Scrap Pack from Walmart

Copic markers:
YG63, YG03, R20, W1, E000, E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, R81, R83, BV02, C1, C3, C5, E71, E74

Deco Art Paper Effects to add a glossy look to glasses

White Gel Extreme Pen to dot faces

Sewing Machine with white thread

Small piece of ribbon

Prima flowers

Pearls for center of flowers

Glue dots and adhesive

Challenges:

Simon Says - Anything goes challenge

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another one of my favorite stamps from AI. As a matter of fact, I received a card(from a store) with this picture on it and feel in love with it and SAVED the card. Now two years later, I learn you is behind the image. I want this fab stamp....maybe it is in my stash for winning which I haven't received yet, but eagerly waiting. Long story longer.....love your card!!!

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you colored those fun gals! I can just picture myself sitting beside this trio at a diner and eaves dropping on them saying this! So funny!

Creations by Shirl said...

cute and funny card... luv it...

*CAFE said...

Awesome! I always have such a hard time using whimsical flower paper, but this is an inspiration....hmmmm...maybe I'll bust some out to try to play with later. Great job, Deloris!

Mandy said...

Ha ha ha omg I love your card, that is one fab image and sentiment.
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and helping us reach our *magical 1000 entries* :)
hugs Mandy xx