Monday, July 25, 2011

Anything new at your nest?



This chicken always makes me smile. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic and Prismacolor Alcohol Markers. Cut thin strips of mustard cardstock for the straw.

Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamps:

U1842 Birdie & Egg Carton
D1860 Anything New
Y1874 Chicken Wire

Copic Markers: R35, R29, R27, R22, Y21, Y19, Y18, Y17, YR65, W1, W5, E71, E74

Prismacolor Markers: Goldenrod

Sizzix Sizzlits Buttons #5 die

Nestabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles for the scalloped border

Cardstock: Black, Red, Mustard, White

Crochet thread for buttons

Ribbon

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love your version too and what a neat idea with the straw...wow...those were definitely thin strips.....I plan to do more so I must remember the straw....thanks for the inspiration.

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so darn cute! I love that chicken wire BG paper and everyone's right...the straw is perfect! This is such a cute image and one that I don't own yet. YET!! I think it may be on my next shopping list!
~Renee

Creations by Shirl said...

Another fun card... luv that sentiment...

Sue from Oregon said...

This is awesome...so love the colors you used...perfect for this card!