Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday


Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamps:
T1718 Annie
Q1502 Window Front
AA1729 Sm. Flower Pot
F3581 Tu tu - Happy Birthday
(Ink only the Happy Birthday part of the stamp)

Copic Markers: C1, W1, W3, YR21, Y21, B32, B34, E00, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E93

Zig Marker Red - size 03 for trim on blouse

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for stamping window, girl and flower pots.

Versafine Onyx Black for stamping Happy Birthday

Stamp Positioner

Post a note to use as mask on girl

Brown, blue, tan and white cardstock

Pop dots and adhesive

Small piece jute twine to hang plant from shutter

Challenges:

A Spoonful of Sugar - Challenge #162 - Birthday

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Grow your own
(I cut apart silk flower petals to create the blooms in my flower pots)

Tuesday Throwdown - Birthday

Victorine Originals - Challenge #14 - Birthdays

Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #67 - Flowers

Card Makin Mamas - Birthdays


11 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Deloris,
Lovely card, such a cute image and such wonderful coloring.

Judie

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a sweet innocent card..
Luv your coloring, and so pretty image of her looking out of her window....

Sasha said...

A really sweet card, beautifully coloured and I love your little flower pots!

Antoinette said...

So very sweet!!! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

Cheryl said...

Oh how cute! I love how you put the flowers in the pot.


Thank you for joining our “Flowers” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~
**Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!**

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow...so very cute and such a vibrant card...always love these double sided stamps!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, this is so SWEET!!! She's so cute and you've colored her beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Davi said...

Love your window with that sweet image. thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

*CAFE said...

Beautiful artistry! Love the flowers popping out of the paper pots, the collage of stamps you used to create your scene, and the coloring is so great, as always! :0)

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Totally cute! Adorable little girl & your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us for the Victorine Originals challenge!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my gosh....I missed this wonderful card. Don't know how I did. I just put her on my wishlist earlier this morning. I'm also looking for the doggie looking in and out of the window. Thought I save under a file I have for you.