Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Bird-Day!


Today's challenge at Art Impressions is to use your favorite stamp. It was very hard for me to pick only one as I love all of them.

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps:
U1863 Birthday Birdie and G1864 Happy Bird-day
Copic markers: C1, R27, E93
Prismacolor marker: Goldenrod
Spellbinders Petite Oval Small
Fiskars Threading Water Punch
Ribbon, button, thread to attach button
Sewing machine and white thread
K & Company - Small Wonders Designer Paper
White and mustard cardstock

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well, I missed this, but so glad I checked your blog after you posted your card for WW at Bugaboo. I continue to so love your style and you always pick the perfect papers. He's fantastic...and is now on file for future reference.

*CAFE said...

LOL! Now that is a funny bird! Love the paper-pieced hassock (did I use the right word...that's what that's called, right??).