Thursday, October 27, 2011

Howdy!


Todays challenge on the Art Impressions blog is to create a card for a little boy. I had a lot of fun making this one.

Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamps:
K1686 Slim
AAA1374 Teeny Tiny Grass
F1659 Here's Hopin
P1499 Fence
Copic markers: W1, W3, B91, B93, C2, C3, C5, E000
E00, E08, E33, E35, E37, E93, YG25
Prismacolor marker: Goldenrod
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black
Bashful Blue Ink pad and dauber for sky
Mary Unchida Scallop Oval Punch for cloud stencil
White, rust, navy cardstock
Jute for rope
Craftknife, adhesive and glue dots

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGOSH....I LOVE IT...I so so so enjoy seeing what you are doing next with AI stamps! You're amazing!!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun scene you have created here...and such gorgeous coloring too!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love it. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAAHAHA...I still keep coming back to enjoy looking at this card. I think I have him now on my wish list along with the little boy looking over the fence.

Cheryl First said...

He is super neat! Love your coloring!