Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas - Center Stair Step Card


Todays challenge at Art Impressions is to make a red, green and metallic colored card. A perfect combination for the upcoming holidays.

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps:
P1790 Eunice
F1822 All A Tingle

Silhouette SD Cutting Machine
Silhouette Cutting File: C00011_27011 Nameplates
Nestabilities Petite Oval Small
White and green cardstock
The Paper Studio designer papers
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White
Copic Markers - R00, R20, C3
Prismacolor Markers - Grass Green, Crimson Red
Marvy Gold Twinklette Glitter Marker
Versafine Onyx Black Ink for Saying
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for Eunice
Snowflake brads, ribbon, glue dots and pop dots

Center Step Tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers website:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/

8 comments:

Celeste said...

LOL... I love love this card.... what a great image.

Barbara Colbert said...

What a funny Christmas card!CUTE center step card! Thanks for sharing at Speedy the Cat's Challenge!

Brenda said...

Fabulous card!! I love the sentiment and adorable image. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

this one has me laughing out loud!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Simply FAB and I love the sentiment.

Tankku said...

Lovely card! Eunice is so cool :D

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Now I know I'm not crazy and left a comment somewhere about your Eunice.....because when I saw her I just laughed and laughed...she's now on my wishlist for next Christmas..LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE HERE. Boy I'm glad to revisit you blog at 4 am this morning. I do that sometimes because I enjoy you cards.

Cheryl First said...

LOL! I was crackin' up when I read that sentiment! Awesome! Perfect card in every way, and nothing more perfect than topping it all off with a hysterical sentiment! lol!