Monday, November 14, 2011

Shaker Card - Polar Skaters


I love all the adorable Polar Pal stamps from Art Impressions. I cut out two of the bears from the Polar Skaters stamp and placed them inside a shaker frame with glittery snow.

(Sorry for the streaks on the photo. They are not there in real life. The streaks are a glare from the acrylic insert reflecting on my camera lens.)

Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamp #Q4083 Polar Skaters
HOTP-10250 Starry Night Paper
Navy, Light Blue, Red and White Cardstock
Snowflake button, Acrylic, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Adhesive
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Marker B32, Prismacolor Marker Crimson Red\
Y&C Gel Xtreme Silver Pen
Crystal Snow Glitter
Sewing Machine, & White Thread
1/8" Pop Dot Strips
Silhouette SD
Silhouette cutting file C00483_20509 -Card Kit Circle Window
(Use this to cut the scalloped circle topper)

11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my Deloris....I LOVE LOVE this....Is there anything I never love on your site....of course not...you're the "bomb"!!. Please help remember this cut file so when I get my Cameo, I can order it. Still waiting on my Cameo...each day I wait wait wait for the email that says that it is on it's way.

sallysbitz said...

This is a fab shaker card x
Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

PinkAngelCrafts said...

Aww,i love this,the colours are ace!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

Gram's Treasures said...

So sweet! Thanks for entering this week's challenge at Charisma. Good luck!
Joyce xx

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous sweet creation Delores!! Thanks for joining in at ABC Christmas!!
Hugs
Hazel GDT ABC xx

ps. I have Christmas candy
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this challenge.

Lisa x

Samantha said...

Fabulous card hunny I love the dark blue background really makes the cute bears pop! fantastic! Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Tip Top said...

That is so pretty! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Cheryl First said...

This is SO SO cute!!!!!! Love it, Deloris!

Helen said...

Fabulous shaker card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Lovely shaker, the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge. Carissa