Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Color block floral card

 
I created a stencil background with squares cut out with using Nestabilities dies.   Then I pounced over the stencil with a make up sponge and dye based inks. Let that dry, then stamped the main flower image.

Supplies used:

Great Impressions Stamp: H184 Wildflower Silhouette
White, black and green cardstock
Blue, green and saffron dye based inks
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Make up sponge
Nestabilities Classic Squares Lg
(Use this to create the stencil for sponging on background colors.)
Colorbok Black Metal Dots
Ribbon, glue dots and adhesive

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

FANTASTIC....it's been such a long time since I have played with stamps. Oh GOSH...I must follow your lead and CASE this beautiful card....of course, I don't have that stamp, but I have some florals. Beautiful Deloris!!!

Jenny said...

Can I just say again? This is stunning Deloris! I'm always "afraid" of flowers :)....but I may just have to try this.

Carole said...

Beautiful card...love the blocked colors and the silhouette stamp.
I think your blog is worthy of some notice so I'm awarding you a Liebster Award.
For details visit my blog:
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Cheryl First said...

Great idea for a template creation! I love it! Gorgeous silhouette stamp!
((HUGS))
Cheryl