Sunday, March 4, 2012

Teapot Gift Box


Big news! Great Impressions is starting a new monthly challenge.  For March the theme is Handmade. You can join in the fun by entering your project here.  There will be a prize for one randomly selected winner from all the entries this month. For my project, I cut this cute little teapot box with my Silhouette machine.  Then added a fun birthday saying, some flowers, pearls and ribbon.

Supplies used:
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Cardstock: Yellow, White
Spellbinders Petite Ovals Small
Colorbok black dots, flowers, pearls, ribbon
Silhouette Machine
Silhouette cutting file: Teapot 3D #C01031_18816

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've made this twice and love it more and more and I love how you changed it up by adding the sentiment on the teapot itself. Beautiful! I'm thinking of something to join the fun challenge.

Cheryl First said...

Gorgoues, Deloris! I love the little pearl accents along the top, and the yellow is so cheery!

Angi [at] MakingMayhem said...

This is such an adorable project, Deloris, and that Great Impressions' stamp is perfect! Love the yellow, too.

Jenny said...

Had to stop by and get another peek at this amazing teapot! Wish I had a Silhouette machine! You inspired me to make a tea card today!

debbie tate said...

I love this teapot wish I could get a template. Debbie from Jamaica