Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Springtime Happy Birthday Card

 
I love this pretty tulip stamp.  It's one of my all time favorites. There's so many different ways to use it.  This week I paired it with a pretty cut out frame, added some pearls, a saying and silver edge white ribbon.


Supplies used:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Marker YG03
White Cardstock
Bazzill Basics - Forget Me Not Trio Cardstock
Saying printed with font - HogarthScrJoiD #22
Queen & Co Pearls
Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Ribbon
Silhouette Machine
Silhouette Cutting File - Frame Flower 1412
Spellbinders Labels Trio
(Background layer created by tracing around metal die and cutting out)



 

5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

First thing I said when I set eyes on this card was, "WOW." This is so elegant with the cut out frame. Have a great day.

Amy said...

So pretty!! Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug

Oliva Ohlson said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft pleasing color and the touch of tiny pearls!
Oliva

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow wow wow! CAS and stunning all in one.....love the daintiness and the color. Going to have to check into that cutting file. PS I sure do have to put a lot of letters in for your security...my eyes aren't too good...haha..when did you start that.

Sue from Oregon said...

Pretty!