Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Have a micey nice day!



I love this adorable little mousey.  He always makes me smile.
 I stamped the image with Memento ink then colored with 
Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  Layered onto
 Quite Contrary designer paper, then added
the saying and button in the corner.

Supplies:
Great Impression Stamps
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for Mousie
Versafine Onyx Black Ink for saying
Neenah Classic Crest Smooth White Cardstock
My Minds Eye - Quite Contrary Designer Paper
Nestabilities Standard Classic Circles
Prismacolor Pencils:  Light Umber, Dark Umber, 
Crimson Red, Grass Green
Copic Markers: C1, C2, C3, E 50
Crochet Thread, Button, Glue Dots, Pop Dots



3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute -love that cute micey and the papers you used!

Cheryl First said...

What a darling! The coloring on this is so sweet, and I love those bright reds in the dp!

Tabitha said...

He is soooooo adorable. Cute card:)