Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just dropping you a line





 
I picked some bright summer colors and used one of my
favorite card layouts too.  It's called a flip flop or swing card.
It moves in the center when you open it.  The inside says:
Just dropping you a line...
I cut out the card with my Silhouette machine, but you can also 
cut it out with a ruler and craft knife.
 There's a great tutorial on the Splitcoast Stampers website under
 the resources sectionthat shows you how.


Supplies used:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Prismacolor Pencils:
Peach, Olive Green, Apple Green, Lt. Peach,
Spring Green, Lt Umber, Dk Umber, True Blue
Warm Grey 20%, Warm Grey 50%
Eraser to blend Prismacolors
Silhouette Machine
Silhouette Cutting File: 3d flip swing card C01828_20509
Ribbon, Button, Crochet Thread, Adhesive
Saying inside was computer printed

 

10 comments:

Samantha said...

WOW stunning vibrant and lovely cute image! great card, Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Sassy Cheryl said...

LOVE the title. . . .so perfect for this adorable card. So darling. Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SUMMER fun challenge this week!

Bee and Dee said...

A brilliant card, really love the image, great colours. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

Mrs.B said...

A wonderful card, love your design.
Thanks for joining us at TioT
Avril x

jkreucher said...

I don't think I have ever made a flip flop card! what a fun style!
this image is cute as can be, love your colors and coloring!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Summer challenge this week! Judy

Cheryl First said...

That blue card stock is beautiful, Deloris! I love the swing card!

Monica said...

What a fun style of card, I so need to try this one, have to head on over to the silhouette store and find this file! This card is beautiful, the colors are amazing! Perfect stamps! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cameo Creations!
Toodles,
Monica
Www.monicascreativemadness.com

Lisa said...

This is just too adorable!!! I love your coloring job! Thanks so much for playing along over at Cameo Creations! :)

Tabitha said...

I love fishing stamps. Great card:)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I made this svg file for a swing card a while back after losing Penny's. I now see Spellbinder has made it for the Cuttlebug/Big Shot..etc. Too much money so I'll just keep using my Silhouette machine to cut them out. What a darling card...sweet as can be.