Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hershey's Kisses Window Box

 


 
 
 
This is my first design team post for The Cutting Cafe.  It's a "anything goes" week as we could choose any of the files from the store for our project.  After spending an hour looking at all the wonderful designs, I picked a darling little window box and these fun circle bottoms to put on Hershey's kisses.  I printed out the Hersheys kiss sayings, then punched them out with a circle punch.  Then I cut out the window box with my Silhouette Cameo.  Added lace, acetate to window opening, ribbon and a few roses to finish off the gift box.
 
Here's a list of the supplies I used to create my treat box: 

The Cutting Cafe:
Bazzill Basics Crisscross Cardstock
Acetate for window
3/4" circle punch
Treasures by Shabby Chic Paper Roses
Lace, ribbon, double stick tape and glue dots

Challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge #124 - Anything but a card
Jelly Park Challenges - Old and new
(New items - svg cut files and print files, old items are lace, flowers)
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge #49 - Pile on the embellishments
Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes
 

17 comments:

Cheryl First said...

So sweet! Love the pretty, girly colors and edges!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a pretty treat box for V-day Deloris... I guess it's a big advantage when you have a Silhouette
Cameo that you can download to get all these pretty cutting files....
I don't have one yet, my hubby says to dream on it! LOL!
TFS - enjoy your wonderful Sunday!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh isn't this fun Deloris!!! Love that you can peek in and see the goodies like that! Pretty in Pink for sure!

MzLavr2 said...

Such an adorable box! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy!
<3 Pam, PDE DT

Creative M said...

What a very pretty box!Yummy treats as well
Thanks for joining us at PDE "Anything Goes"Challenge
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
PDE DT
Craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Totally love this sweet box and how you added a punch under the Kisses. Really clever.

Wendy said...

This is adorable. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

Regina Easter said...

Deloris, this is soooooooooooooo adorable...omg omg omg...I can't wait to share this, this coming Wednesday......hugs

mum of two said...

What a beautiful project! Who wouldn't love to receive this great box and I love the little circles on the Kisses! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy. We hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Susan Flynn said...

Now this is the kind of project I love - it looks delicious!! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge, Happy New Year hugs Susan x

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love your project, especially the lacy trim. Thanks for the inspiration.

Rose said...

oh my this is so pretty and sweet!!! :)

Misty Morgan said...

Lovely project! Great papers and the lace is perfect. Great job and great picture! I look forward to working with you on the design team. Hugs!

Audrey L. said...

Deloris, your project is so very cute! I absolutely love it. I know many people who would love getting this for a little treat. I look forward to working with you on the DT.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm having a wonderful time catching up on miss posts. This is right up your alley...these little sweet boxes. The circle sentiments look big, but when I keep in my mind just what size a Hersey kiss is, these are really small...haha. I can see me all thumbs working on these little kisses.

naturecoastcrafter said...

What a great job with the combination of files! I love how this turned out. Looking forward to working with you on the DT. Happy New Year!
Jean Cross

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Wow! That's such a cute project!! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

~DEANNE~