Saturday, February 9, 2013

Get Whale Soon

 
Made a few get well cards for men.  Used my favorite easel sytle card
and a fun printable set called Under The Sea from The Cutting Cafe.  
 Cardstock is from Stampin Up.  Cloud embossing folder is from Darice. 
Cardbase and layers cut with Nestabilities Standard Circles Lg, Scalloped Circles Lg dies. 
 Whale and water drops cut out with my Silhouette Cameo machine.
 
Challenges I am entering:

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #65 - Monochromatic Color & Ribbon
Paper Play Challenge #3 - Border punch (Wave edge under the whale)

11 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so pretty with those two colors of blue! Great 'guy' get well card!

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooooooooooo cute Deloris.....your so rock girl.....hugs

Debbie said...

A fab card with a great choice of colours :)

Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts

Debbie

Cheryl First said...

Great blues for that whale! He's a cute whale! Nice easel card, and I love that gingham ribbon (I LOVE gingham!). :0)

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all the blues... Perfect get whale card...

Clairebears said...

Oh I love it! Its brilliant and I really love the expression on the whales face :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators challenge and good luck.
Love Clairebears x

brenda said...

A very striking card Dolores.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Janis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is too cute!!! Love the design!
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh...I fall in love with every card you make especially the circle easel cards. You always make it whaley easy. I don't have this cut, but I know I can make me a whale or have one from somewhere I bought. Love it love it love it!

Kimberly Clark said...

I love your folded card - thanks for joining us at Pile it on! Hope you are able to join us again for a new challenge tomorrow morning - Kimberly DT