Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hey there tootsie, I like the way you roll

 
This week at The Cutting Cafe, the design team is featuring projects made with a very fun
cutting file set called  Little Red Wagon Box Template.  I decided to make a candy treat holder
 so I left the lid off the box and filled it with tootsie roll candy.
 
I printed the tag and stripped paper using the pdf files from the Candy Sentiments set.  Then I cut out the wagon and box with the svg files from the Little Red Wag Box Template set using my Silhouette Cameo.  Added some heart brads to the wheels and tied the tag to the saran wrap with stitched ribbon.
 
Supplies:
The Cutting Cafe:
Candy Sentiments Set - Stripped paper and tag
White, red and brown cardstock
Tootsie Rolls, Heart brads, Ribbon, Saran wrap and glue dots
Flower punch, 1/8" circle punch for top of tag

14 comments:

Lisa M said...

AWESOME, WoNdErFuL....adorable! You did a fabulous job with this wagon. Just love it and that sentiment is a HOOT! :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I LOVE THIS DELORIS!!! OMG, SO CUTE.

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute tootsie roll wagon... Love it ~ perfect for Easter!

Cheryl First said...

This is AWESOME, Deloris!!! I laughed out loud at your post title when I saw your sweet little wagon!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just the cutest thing I have seen in forever!!! Darling and oh so fun!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, ditto datto to what everyone else has said....your just so amazing...

Deneen said...

What an awesome little wagon. I love the colours, and the tag is perfect! Thanks for joining the Tag, You're It Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable adorable adorable. This would sit nicely on the edge of my tub. Each night I take a bubble bath, do a suduku, a cup of hot tea, and some little tootsie rolls....haha

Laura Love said...

How sweet! Love that tootsie roll saying - it is perfect!

Angi said...

LOL....That tootsie roll saying is soooo cute! Adorable project!

Tee said...

Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Roll - so singing that song now, thanks a lot! Love your use of the wagon..

let me see your tootsie roll...

Jean Cross said...

Adorable sentiment with this. You did a fantastic job on the wagon.

Rose said...

super cute and filled with my fav candy :)

inkydoodlecrafts said...

What an incredibly cute little wagon, thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)