Friday, March 22, 2013

Friendship Challenge


Today starts a new challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers.  The theme is Friendship and I thought this sweet image called Puppy Love would be perfect to use for my card.  I colored with Copic markers, then cut out the image with Nestabilities dies.  Saying is computer printed and cut with Spellbinder Tags Trio dies.  Added buttons and twine to a card base I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The card base is a svg file called Assorted Scalloped Set 1 from The Cutting Cafe.

Supplies:

Wags 'n Whiskers - Puppy Love Digital Stamp
The Cutting Cafe - Assorted Scalloped Set 1
SVG Cutting File For Scalloped Cardbase
White cardstock
My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose Mabel Designer Paper
Copic Markers:
R00, B0000, T0, E33, E42, E50, E53, W1, W3, W5
Misc items: Buttons, crochet thread and glue dots
Scalloped card base was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo
Spellbinders dies:
Tags Trio
Nestabilities Classic Squares Large
Nestabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
(To cut scalloped border on rust colored piece)

Challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge #34 - Anything Goes




11 comments:

Lia said...

such a wonderful card deloris I love the stamp
hugs Lia

Lacey Stephens said...

This is such a lovely card!! What a fantastic saying and perfect for the challenge. And the colors are so bright and cheery. We are so happy to have you on the team!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

Tamara said...

Your card just screams SPRING!!! I love the colors and design.
Hugs,
Tamara

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw love those cuties great take on your first posting with them....
TFS - enjoy you happy Friday and crafty weekend....

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is sweet as can be! Again. Congratulations on wags and whiskers team. I so look forward to your upcoming posts. Hard to type on my phone. At school today in lunch break. Lot of detail went into the production of your card and you writing up. It really helps if I wanted to buy or case

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fab card! Love the sweet image and your lovely layout! Susan x

Cheryl First said...

I just love coming to your blog! That card is precious! SUch a sweet, sweet image, and the colors are gorgeous!

Jenn Bedient said...

Lovely card, Delores! Your coloring is fantastic, and those papers are absolutely wonderful. Must try to find some!

Hugs,

- Jenn

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week! xxx

Gemma said...

Stunning card hun and love the bright and cheery colours which make me feel all warm and well needed at the moment for the cold freezing weather we are having here in the UK....

Also glad to be working alongside you over at WnW *smiles*
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful coloring, and I love the color combination you used! Happy to be designing with you at WnW :) hugs, Kimberly