Friday, April 19, 2013

May Flowers

 
Hope you can join us for the new challenge starting today at Wags n' Whiskers.  The theme is May Flowers.  I picked this darling image from the Wags 'n Whiskers store called Bella and Gemmas Spring Fun  to create my May Flowers card.  I colored the kitties with Prismacolor pencils.  Cut out image and background layer with Nestabilities die.  Added a scalloped border cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.   Designer paper is called Blink of an Eye from My Minds Eye.  Saying is computer printed then cut out with my Silhouette Cameo in the banner shape. 
 
Challenges:
Delightful Challenge - Color my world
Inky Impressions Challenge #105 - Punches or die cuts
Bearly Mine Challenge #82 - Spring flowers
 

9 comments:

Carrie Robinson said...

Oh what an adorable card - Thanks so much for playing at Inky impressions xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw look at that image so kitty cute..
Love cats - this is so picture perfect.
TFS Deloris - happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.

Lia said...

beautiful card I've used the same digi , and Í want to post my card now
hugs Lia

Gemma said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun and a beautifully coloured image too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh how adorable...beautiful coloring, precious image , great cuts and super paper. You always brighten my day when you post a card.

Kimberly S said...

Such sweet little kitties they are, and your coloring is just lovely Deloris! :) hugs, Kimberly

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “spring flowers”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Vicky said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining our dies and punches challenge at Inky Impressions

hugs Vicky xxx

alethea said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along at PCJ! Hugsxx