Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tall Window Gift Box




For my design team project this week I used two fun files from The Cutting Cafe called
 Tall Box Template and Heart Flower Printable Sets.   
 
Here's how I made the gift box:  
  Cut out the gift box and flower pieces using the svg files and my Silhouette Cameo.  Applied acetate to the inside of the window. Then attached lace. I printed the tag and cut out with scissors. Assembled flower with a brad in the center and glued tag under the petals.  
 
Supplies:
The Cutting Cafe:
Lace, glue dots, black brad, yellow and white cardstock and acetate for window opening.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bingo (Blooms, free, lace)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #142 - Fancy Folds
(Used a digital image to print the tag and digital svg file to cut the box)
My Graphico Challenge - Anything Goes

 

12 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You made it sound easy peasy and it is stunning!!!! The yellow and black really pop and say SPRING! I LOVE it!

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute treat box holders... They would make awesome gifts for all occasions....
TFS - enjoy your wonderful Sunday!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhhh, wow!!!! This is a gorgeous gift box. Love the color combo.

Sue from Oregon said...

Pure fun Deloris! I am making something very similar right now!!! We sure think alike hehehe...Love that bold yellow and black color scheme too!

Regina Easter said...

OH MY WORD.............LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Cheryl First said...

Oh, sweet! I am loving your boxes, lately! I am over here lost because my cutter is dead. :( It crapped out on me on Friday, so I think it was my cue to rest to feel better. Now that I feel better, though, I sure would like my cutter back so I could make something cool like this! Soon.....there should be one on the way to replace it this week.

Deonna Bemish said...

Fantastic idea to make a tall gift box and add flowers. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Berni Cuttino said...

Fantastic creation, very clever. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

oscaralley said...

Love your box! I like the colors and the big flower. ♥

Laura Love said...

This is gorgeous! Love the flower on top it is so pretty! Makes me wish for warmer weather :)

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! I love the pretty yellow!

Tee said...

Your box is so pretty - I am very fond of your flower too....Hm, must make one of my own!!! Love it.