Friday, May 17, 2013

Howdy



A new challenge starts today at Wags 'n Whiskers.  The theme is Anything goes.  For my design team project, I made a easel card for a little boy using this darling image called Sammie's Roundup.  Colored the image with Copic markers then cut out all pieces with Nestabilities dies. 
 
Supplies used:
Copic markers: W1, Y15, E000, E00, E31, E35, E37, E57, E59, R37, R39, B91, B93
Silver Gelly Roll Pen for belt buckle
Nestabilities dies: Classic Scalloped Square Lg, Classic Scalloped Square Lg.
EK Success: Oval punches for saying
Jute, pop dots, kraft, red, white cardstock

7 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh ues, he is a cutie! I was just looking at my western papers and images, and need to do a few of these "howdy" cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hee Yaw~
Love it Deloris....

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is darling darling darling!!! Another perfect example of CAS with gorgeous coloring!

Cindy Groh said...

Wow. I love your masculine card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post of masculine cards for my readers inspiration. Your card would be perfect. Please let me know if that is OK with you. Thanks
Cindy

Sue from Oregon said...

oh this whole card is great-from the color combo to the lovely colored image!

Gemma said...

This is fantastic Deloris, great image and love the colours...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Janice said...

This is lovely. Your great image sits beautifully on Kraft. Fab card, Jx