Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Birthday - Photo Inspiration - last wnw dt post


 
There's a new challenge starting today at Wags 'n Whiskers.  It's a Photo Inspiration theme.   I made a list of all the colors I found in the photo and was able to use every one of them on my card.  The cute Wags 'n Whiskers elephant digi image I used is called Ellie and Squeak.  I colored the image with Copic markers, then cut out image and background layer with Nestabilites dies.  Cardstock is SU.  Also added Prima flowers with pearl centers and some fun polka dot ribbon. 
 
I'm a feeling a little sad as I type this as this is my last post as a design team member for Wags 'n Whiskers.  I have really enjoyed being on the design team and working with all the wonderful ladies there. 
 
Challenges:
 
Divas by Design Challenge - Anything goes 
Whoopsidaisy Challenge - Use 2 or more die cuts
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Birthdays
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Happy Birthday

14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw what a super sweet and cute card.. love the images and how pretty all those colours blended in together...
Perfect take on the sketch.... love it Deloris~

Kimberly S said...

Your card is adorable Deloris! I am so going to miss you on the DT, but I hope to see you sharing your cards here again when time permits. :) hugs, Kimberly

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You always make such precious cards...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

Lin said...

Hope things settle down for you soon and you can get back to designing.

This card is gorgeous. I love the vibrant colours and the image is so cute....... couldn't sleep in that bedroom though it would give me a headache, lol

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

Vania J-K said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafy cardmakers
Vania

Josephine said...

Beautiful! Love the bright, bold colours!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Mona Eidhammer said...

Such a cute card. Love the bright and cheerful colours. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

Bonnie Irvine said...

This card is adorable and a great finish to your present DT term. I love the bright colours and the high contrast. Congrats on managing to use all of the colours on this whimsical card. Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope things go well for you and you still find time to play now and again.

Cheryl First said...

First, I love your style, Deloris....LOVE it! I can't make my CAS cards look like yours, ever! How do you do it??
Second, look at that room in that pic!!!! WHOA!!!! lol!

spikescreativeside said...

Deloris, what a cute card! Fun, bright and colourful. It's a sweet Birthday card!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Emporium this month!

Hugs,
Spike

Sue from Oregon said...

LOVE it! You know how I love bright and CAS too...wonderful job! Just getting back from a week of vacation and had to pop in and say Hello and see what you have been up to-tickled to see you joining in the Inspiration Emporium July Challenge too! ---off to finish browsing!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

fisrt time visiting you! I love you project for today, specially…the colors so cheerful
Thanks for sharing. Keep in Touch,
Bibiana

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the bright and happy colors on your card. Also how you tied the tag onto the bow. Great idea.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Sweet sweet and precious....love the happy colors from your color inspiration.