Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello card




Sorry I have been posting lately.  I caught a cold and it took a couple of weeks to get over it and get my energy back.

I decided to make a card for some of the challenges and dug out some of my older stamps that have been neglected.  Pulled out this retired set called Looks Like Spring from Stampin Up.   The challenge at Paper Crafting Journey this week is to pick a card and case it, so I picked this card by scrapnextras on the SCS website.  I didn't have some of the SU stamps she used, so I substituted a Hero Arts flourish and TAC saying stamp.  Added a pearl and a different ribbon, but otherwise it is a fairly close case of her card.

Challenges:

Paper Crafting Journey - Case a card
Simon Says - Keep it clean and simple
Bearly Mine Challenge #111 - Anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Monochromatic
Catch The Bug - Anything goes

7 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a pretty card Deloris. The flourish adds a nice and subtle touch. Glad you're feeling better. I also caught a "bug" and still coughing a bit. Take good care.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's gorgeous!!! I didn't realize you had been sick for so long...I must apologize for not staying in contact.

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous card, Deloris! So sorry to hear you were sick! I, too, apologize for thelack of communication! Been busy as a hen house around here!
Now, for my DT Hat....
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Min said...

What a Fabulous creation!
Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins today! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your pretty flower card... Hope you are feeling better.. I myself was done with a bad case of a cold. I'm still taking my prescribed cough medicine and it's been going on three weeks. Can't seem to shake it off.

cheiron said...

Pretty in pink. Love the inking on that flower. Thanks for playing along with the Clean and Simple challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great card and lovely colours. Awesome casing too. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx