Saturday, December 28, 2013

House Mouse Birthday Card

 
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  My hubby gave me the House Mouse digi collection from Joanna Sheen for Christmas.  It has 3 CD's filled with colored and black/white HM digis.  It's lots of fun to work with.  I am running low on birthday cards so I picked this adorable birthday digi to make my card.  Cut out the card base with a svg file from The Cutting Café using my Silhouette Cameo.  Cut out the house mouse image with my new Nestabilities die set (another gift from hubby).  Also used bakers twine and Snips and Snails paper from Doodlebug.

 
Challenges
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pick of the year - Aug 13 Occasion-ally challenge
Pile It On Challenge - P is for polka dot paper and  pink frosting on cupcake
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Knockouts Challenge - Anything goes 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

So so cute Deloris! How awesome to get this CD love those House Mouse it's one of the cutest to have...Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...
Enjoy your weekend!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Valentines and birthday is right around the corner so this is something I think I would really love even though I can't use with my Mac I could use with my husbands laptop PC. Darling darling card all the way around. So glad you have posted... I've missed you blogging.

Sandy said...

So sweet - I love these little mice. Doesn't that icing look delicious!!
Sandy

Cheryl First said...

What a sweet card! I'm with you: always low on b-day cards in the stash! I'll have to check out that CD you speak of! That's a treasure! What a great hubby! :)

Cathy P. said...

Such a sweet House Mouse image. Great card and coloring, Deloris. Thanks for linking up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog. Best wishes for a Happy New Year.
Hugs, Cathy xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this sweet card and the brown DPs and twine. Wishing you a fabulous 2014.

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon