Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'm back....



Can't believe it's been so long since I posted on my blog.  Decided to take a few days off from the renovation work on our house to do some crafting this weekend.  This little pup is a digi image I got a few years ago from Dustin Pike.  Colored with Copics.  Stitched designer paper to card base and zig zag stitched the saying to image.  Mounted image with pop dots, then added Prima flowers and pearls.

Challenges
Simon Says Monday - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion  - Use 3 patterned papers
Clear It Out - Both the stash and theme are anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty  - Christmas, Children or Critters
Crafty Girls -  Anything goes

11 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, sweet pooch! Love the colors.

Cheryl First said...

Welcome back, Deloris!
This is a sweet card! Love that cute little pup! I'm busy organizing my craft room (again), and your papers reminded me...........I have some like that. I am going to have to pull them out when I'm done in here, that's such a pretty shade of blue!

Creations by Shirl said...

HI Deloris~
I'm glad you stop by, I see you haven't lost your touches on your crafting.... This turned out gorgeous... love the image and the colors choices.....

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Really made me smile...ok...do I have this adorable image. I'm trying to make notecards for a friend. Soooo thrilled you took a break to do a card and share wit us. You haven't lost your touch.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHA...found the dog....PS...love that extra bit of stitching on the sentiment...I must try

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous card with lovely colours and layout. Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome back Deloris! I do hope you get your chores and projects done soon so you can share more cuties like this with us!

Michelle said...

So cute! Your coloring skills are excellent. Darling card! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Laura W said...

That's so cute,love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog-see you Tuesday for a new challenge :)

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome take on our challenge @ Clear It Out...drop by again and show us more of your talent...good luck now <((><

Kim Kutie said...

Really cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.