Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Some new pics of Doolin



I finished sewing new curtains for the kitchen and started painting the walls.  Looks like it's going to take 3 coats to cover over the old color completely.  UGH...   I won't have time to work on cards until it's finished, so instead of posting a card, I thought I would share some pics of our miniture poodle Doolin. The old groomer we used has left the shop, so Doolin had a new lady groom him.  She put these cute little bows on his ears, but they only lasted about 10 minutes after he got home.

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What a handsome fella - love them bows!

Cheryl First said...

He is adorable! So teeny! Good luck with the paint!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Doolin is a beautiful pooch and I sure love those blue bows.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Don't envy you on the painting but know you going to love it after all your hard work. And Doodlin...looking dabber. He's come a long way since you first got him. He's very handsome and my puppies went to the groomers yesterday and the bows lasted just about as long as Doodlin's...haha Wish I had taken a pic. I'll be waiting on pics of your new house.

Sue from Oregon said...

I have finally gotten Taibo's groomers to put a bow tie on him instead of bows...a little more manly LOL! He currently has an Oregon Duck bow tie! I love it when he looks all handsome like Doolin when he comes home!