Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holiday Card #4 for the Caring Hearts Card Drive



Card #4 for the Caring Hearts Card Drive.  Supplies used: Precolored digi image from Dearie Dolls, Recollections Christmas paper, EK Success Snowflake punch, MS tag punch, Scrapbook Adhesive dimensional dots, pearls, twine, image and border were cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges
Beccy's Place - A Month Of Holiday Cards
Cute Card Thursday - Red and Green
Inspiration Emporium - Happy Holidays
A Crafty Mess Challenge - #1 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - 2 or 4 legs
Creative Card Crew Challenge - Christmas Joy
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra November - Anything Goes Christmas

10 comments:

Beccy said...

What a cute card Deloris, I love the Christmassy colours. The green polka dot paper is fabulous and I love the addition of the twine on the side of the image panel. Great digi stamp too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome card for a special purpose.. I'm sure any recipient will love having it...So cute and festive~

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cutie and such a pretty layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's precious! You know how I love dearie doll and yet I have not made any cards with them lately. I'll have to look lower on you post to see about this drive.

Wheelie Crafty said...

What a very sweet card, and lovely bright traditional christmas colours... Lovely...
Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge, over at "A Crafty Mess". We would love to see you join in again next month.. Good Luck...

Rhonda DT

Sandy said...

Your image definitely looks like she has a caring heart. I love the traditional Christmas colors!!
Sandy xx

Teighan Barton said...

Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

Teighan DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

Rocky said...

I love traditional colour and thank you for reminding me to use my bakers twine. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra with such a lovely card.

Yvonne said...

What a sweet precious card! your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with at Inspiration Emporium!