Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Merry Christmas Ornament Card - 2nd post today




Woohoo, I have 8 more cards to go and I will be done for this year!  As you have probably noticed, I'm using my Cameo a lot this month.   (I am trying to use some of the many cut files I bought but haven't used.)  This cutting file is from the Silhouette store. (see picture above with details from the store)  Other supplies used:  Bazzill Basics designer paper, Neenah white cardstock, rhinestones, silver cord and my Silhouette Cameo.

Challenges
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything goes
Pennys Challenge #205 - Anything goes
Beccy's Place - A Month Of Holiday Cards
Inspiration Emporium - Happy Holidays
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Nov - Anything Christmas

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November (I've deleted your #59 from the DT call as you requested) x

Beccy said...

8 cards and counting! Well done Deloris, you've certainly worked hard to get all your cards created.
This one is lovely, I particularly like the monochromatic colour scheme... red is always perfect at Christmastime. The bauble cut out is lovely, that snowflake is so intricate and pretty.
Cheers,
Beccy

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

You've been busy, busy, busy. Your card is very pretty and I really like the snowflake ornament. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Caryn said...

Ooh - you can't go wrong with red and white at Christmas - my favourite colour scheme.

Thanks so much for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Laurian said...

Beautiful creations!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

Hugz

Laurian