Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Snowflake Swoosh Card #2


Here's a slightly different version of the snowflake swoosh card I made earlier this month.  This time I used blue/green smooth and textured white card stock.  And I used pearls instead of rhinestones.

Challenges
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything goes
Pennys Challenge #205 - Anything goes
Come And Get It Challenge - Winter
Beccy's Place - A Month Of Holiday Cards
Inspiration Emporium - Happy Holidays
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Nov - Anything Christmas

6 comments:

Bunny said...

This is very pretty. I like the pearls that you added. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Beccy said...

I remember your previous card using this lovely snowflake Deloris, it's such a pretty die cut. I love the blues on this one as well as the dainty little pearls.
Cheers,
Beccy

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW! This is so elegant! Lovely CAS card! Thanks so mych for playing with us at Inspiration Journal, / Karin

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Deloris, I love the pretty die and colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Hazel said...

Beautiful, elegant card. Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for November with your lovely crafting – hope to see you again soon. x

Lin said...

Very pretty design, Deloris! I love snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesay challenge!