Friday, November 28, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes



I was the lucky winner of this adorable digi stamp set called Finn's Scarf from Beccys Place.  It has both colored and black and white images plus fun stayings.  I cut out the image and scalloped background with Nestabilities dies.  Snowflakes are EK Success punch.  Paper is called Dots and Stripes from American Crafts.  The rhinestones on the snowflakes are from Hero Arts.

Challenges
Beccy's Place - A Month Of Holiday Cards
Papertake Weekly - Take your pick (I used sketch #76)
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything goes
Inspiration Emporium - Happy Holidays

7 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

AWESOME take on the sketch, Deloris! Love this green and how you layered it with the cute penguin image! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

Beccy said...

I love looking at your cards Deloris, they are always so crisp and clean. You're very good at choosing great background papers that work beautifully with the image, and this card is a perfect example. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this sketch and the DPs you used. Makes the cute penguin pop. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and perhaps some Black Friday shopping? I went a little crazy. LOL. Have a great weekend.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x

Sandy said...

So sweet - I love you paper comnination!
Sandy xx

Cheryl First said...

He is so cute! Thanks for reminding me about Beccy;s Place images....I have tons, and need to dig in!