Monday, December 8, 2014

Cool holidays





 
 Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Color Challenge 

Another fun snowman digi from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colored with Copic markers.  Background layer was embossed with Snowflakes folder.  Image and background layers were cut out with Spellbinders dies.  Scalloped border cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using a file I designed with the Studio DE software.  Also used Studio G glitter glue, ribbon and Scrapbook adhesive dots to attach the snowman to the card base.

Challenges
Eureka Stamps Challenge - Let It Snow
Come And Get It Challenge - Merry Christmas
Simon Says Wed Challenge - Christmas/Holidays
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes/ Winter
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Dec - Anything Christmas
Pile It On Challenge #49 - Anything Goes/Holidays
Catch The Bug - Holiday Chaos Color Challenge - I didn't have the exact colors as shown in the photo, so I picked the closest colors of Copics and cardstock that I could find in my stash.  (You can't see it in the photo, but I did use the dark cranberry color to shade the hat band on the edges, so I was able to use all the colors in the photo.)

17 comments:

Heather said...

Such a sweet card Deloris, a lovey design pretty colour scheme.....your 'happy' snowman is so cute !!

Thank you so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Bunny said...

Have you contacted blogger? If not, you need to e-mail them.

This is a very cute card. I love the image and the colors. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, CUTE!!! Really love your layout too.

Melissa said...

Absolutely love the colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers CHallenge.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love it....I'm so dang busy, I haven't had time to join a challenge and keep up with my commitments with Doodle Pantry. Loving this card and the pink and grey....made me give out a big smile.

Helene Siermans said...

This is so cute! I love pink winter/X-mas cards.

Thank you so much for playing along with our Snowman Challenge at Crafty Catz. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

I love the non-traditional colours for Christmas! Thanks for joining us on Day three of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
love
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Creative M said...

Super Duper cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

This is just adorable!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Mari Kocjancic said...

Ooooh I just love this! Pink and grey is one of my favorite color combinations. Thanks for joining in our Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug this week!
-Mari K.
Bugaboo DT

karalschuknecht said...

I love the colors on this beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Let It Snow Challenge.
Karal DT

Judy McKay said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Judy Dt

mum of two said...

What a cute snowman! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Christmas Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Lisa B said...

OH MY!! I ADORE this card!! Very well done!! Love it!

Thanks for linking up to our Christmas Linky Party over at Craftin' Desert Divas. Happy Crafting! DT Lisa

Hazel said...

Cool card! Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

Helen said...

Fabulous Christmas card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Happy New Year!
Helen x