Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Halloween Easel Card

 
This card is for my neighbor's grandson.  It's a easel style card that combines a free spider web cut file from Bird, a Halloween saying from the Silhouette store and spiders I had in my stash.   I took Bird's basic spider web design and added it to a rectangle easel card base.  Attached the sentiment on Scrapbook Adhesive dimensional dots, then added ribbon and a spider.  Finished off with some tiny 4mm googly eyes.  (Thanks Cely for finding them for me.)

Challenges
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #278 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Sept Challenge - Anything Goes
 

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute eeky spidery easel card... Although I'm not a fan of those creepy crawlers, thank god we don't have them here at my residence.... LOL!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That's a really cool Halloween card. I'm sure your neighbor's grandson will be tickled.

Gale said...

Fab Halloween card Deloris. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute cute cute! And you still have googley eyes??? wow

Zora said...

So cute Halloween card //Zora