Sunday, September 20, 2015

Thank you card for my neighbor

 
Quick and easy thank you card for my neighbor.  I used cut file #63041 (Field of flowers butterfly card) from the Silhouette store and cut out all pieces with my Cameo.   Black card base is 5 1/2" square.  White and red layers were cut at 5".
(Please note: I changed the original cut file design and only used the white layer panel. I added the 5" red and 5 1/2" X 11" black card base layers.)

Challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas - Challenge - Favorite color combo (red, black and white)
Crafty Friends - Challenge #14 - B is for (butterfly, buds, black)
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #51 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Challenge Sept - Anything Goes




5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful Deloris... love the red against the white and black... It's one of my fave color combos to do oriental projects with.....Your neighbor will love her card for sure....

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Such a beautiful card ! I love this color combination ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !
Hugs,
Mayra DTM

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely CAS card. So elegant. Thanks for entering our challenge at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
Lynn, ID DT

Rebecca said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendars, we hope to see you again!

Love From Rebecca xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

And here is another example of you choosing a super file and making it so stunning!