Friday, October 16, 2015

Flip Swing Puppy Card for my neighbor

 
Here's the Christmas version of the flip/swing card I made 2 weeks ago for my neighbor.  This pup looks just like her little white dog.  She plans to send this to her sister for Christmas.  Sorry the photo isn't very good.  I just finished the card and only had a few minutes to snap a pic before I met with her.  I used a Sizzix die for the card base, Spellbinders Nestabilities dies for the squares, Whimsy dies for the photo corners and a Quikutz die for the puppy.
 
Challenges
Kitty Bee - Aloha Friday Challenge #58 - Animals
Crafty Catz - Challenge #297 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #55 - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Challenge #333 - Christmas
Polkadoodles - Challenge Week 41/42 - Die Cuts
CHNC Oct - Anything Christmas

7 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, your neighbor's sister will be tickled when she receives this adorable are you made. So sweet.

Sue from Oregon said...

Again...this doggie just melts my heart!!! Reminds me of my little pup(without the bows of course LOL)

Just a heads up-your About Me profile still links to your "other" blog-just saying if it matters!

Jac said...

what a fab card and that dog is just so cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Bev said...

Oh this is so cute Thanks for joining in the fun over at Polkadoodles

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Deloris thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Karon said...

So cute and great shape. Thanks for joining us for our Use a Die Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Anita Byrne said...

Stunning creation thanks for joining the fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
Anita (DT)
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/