Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Howlidays Easel Card


This holiday card is for my neighbor.  She has a little 9 pound white dog who is best friends with my mini poodle (who is a white and apricot mix).  I found this darling digi image over at the Crafty Paws website in November 2014.  So glad I saved it as it's the perfect image to use for this card.   I colored the image with Copics, then added gold metallic ink to the bell and puff paint to the trim on the Santa outfit.   (I did make one change to the digi image, I added the horizon line to give it  dimension. ) The Easel card and layers were all cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilies dies.  Added a ribbon and red star button attached with twine.  I'm sure she will smile when she gets this one.

Challenges
CHNC Nov Challenge - Christmas cards
A Snowflakes Promise - Challenge #10 - Winter
Come And Get It - Winter holiday
Pile It On - Challenge #95 - Any holiday
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #399 - Birds or animals
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #59 - Anything goes
Jos Scrap Shack - Challenge #114 - Anything goes
Eureka Stamps - Challenge #167 - Anything goes
Beccy's Place - November Challenges - #3 Digi images

8 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute easel card. Love that gingham ribbon and puffed trim on the dog's santa suit. I'm sure your neighbor will love it.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet love the cute image... And I'm sure she will treasure her easel card too! Love the scallops and the gingham ribbon~

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, super sweet and doggone cute. I like the button you added to the bow.

Beccy said...

I'm sure your neighbour is going to love the card Deloris, it's so cute! The image of the two little dogs is adorable, and I love how you've added the little bit of gold and the puff paint. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lisa Mensing said...

Very cute! Great image and design. Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Deloris, aNNie here, I am looking forward to 'working' with you on our new Design Team with Paper Creator....am following you as well.xx
 { aNNie}

Dawn Lancaster said...

Oh Deloris, what a cute little easel card, I love that image & how you've showcased it! So sorry for the late comment but thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps in our Anything goes challenge last week! I hope you can play again this week in our "Angels" challenge!
Hugs
Dawn (DT) xx

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "winter holiday” challenge over at Come and Get it.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)