Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Barkley Thank You Card


Sorry it's been so long since my last post.  It's been a very busy month.  My birthday was last week and after checking my stash, I found I am running low on thank you cards.  This one is for a friend who has a cat and a dog and loves to garden.   I found the image on the Everyday With Barkley CD by Crafter's Companion.  I made all the background papers in Photoshop Elements using some template overlays I found on Flickr.  I cut out all the pieces with my Cameo, adhered to the cardbase, then added the Prima flowers with pearls.

Challenges
Simon Says - Die Crazy
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Penny's PaperCrafty - Challenge #258 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Challenge #177 - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Challenge 342 - Thank You
Papertake Weekly - Theme is Favorite Challenge - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Those little critters are just so sweet! Happy Belated Birthday! I had one last week too!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, what a sweet and darling image. Cuteness to the max. Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas Deloris.

Jana said...

Hi.
Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Ch.'s Thank you challenge.
Have a nice day and happy Christmas!
Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.com/

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Deloris, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Anet van Zyl said...

Just beautiful Deloris, love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Creations by Shirl said...

Darling image, love the animals..... Happy Belated Birthday... I hope you had a very special day.

Brenda said...

This is such a cute image! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week! Brenda

Helen said...

A really sweet card beautifully put together.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Georgiana said...

Very pretty with those adorable critters.

Melanie Smith said...

Beautiful work...thank you for joining us over at www.polkadoodles.blogspot.co.uk for our anything goes challenge. Happy New Year! Melanie (DT)

Michelle said...

What a cute image! And your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)