Friday, January 1, 2016

A little birdie told me it's your birthday flip swing card


Happy New Year!

Hope you can join us for the "Anything Goes Challenge" starting today at Paper Creator.   I made this flip swing style birthday card for a friend using a darling precolored digi image called "Pollys Pink Flower" from the Paper Creator store.
(Enter code DELORIS for a 20% discount off your order)

I cut out all the pieces using my Silhouette Cameo and cut file #91893 - Scalloped Circle Flip Swing Card from the Silhouette store.  The front saying is "A little birdie told me" and the inside says "It's your birthday."  




I would like to enter my card in the following:


8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy New Year Deloris... love your take on this swing card, she is a cutie!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love this...I must o get file and I think I have that image. You always pick out the prettiest papers to use. Back surgery on Tuesday so in a few weeks I hope to get started up again. Need to case several of your creations to get mojo back.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This is gorgeous Deloris!!!! Love the colors and darling image. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so cute Deloris! I have made one of these and the file is so nice!!! Now I am inspired to make another one!

Virginia Lu said...

Awesome feature with the flip swing element!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Party” Challenge!

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Deloris, such a sweet image and lovely fresh colours.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome designed card. I love the silhouette cuts and this sure is gorgeous. xx
{aNNie}

Theresa Pace said...

very pretty card. great design. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/