Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Daisy Kitten Birthday Card



It's my neighbor's birthday and I wanted to make her a special card.  She just got a new kitty and her favorite color is golden yellow, so I thought this ultimate kit from Paper Creator called Daisy Kitten would be "purrfect" for her card. 
For the front panel, I used patterned papers from the kit and the kitty image, then created the inside panels using Silhouette Studio and typed the saying.  Added a ribbon, tag and some bling.  Scalloped card base is by Docrafts Papermania. Corners were cut out with Spellbinders Lace Heart die.  Sorry about the lighting on the photos.  It's been cloudy and dark here all day and my camera's flash and I don't get along very well.

I am entering my card in the following:
Simon Says Wednesday - Challenge is Something New (New digi kit)
Simon Says Monday - Challenge is Something New (New digi kit)
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #293 - AG
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #67 - AG
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #409 - AG
Di's Design - Challenge is New To You (New digi kit)
Glitter N Sparkle - Challenge #169 - AG
Catch The Bug - Challenge is AG
Eureka Stamps - Challenge #174 - Birthday
Come And Get It - Challenge is Something New (New digi kit)

15 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is a really cute creation
Hugz Tinz

Jingle said...

This is adorable! So very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my word, so totally cute... love that kitty!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card for your neighbour Deloris, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Deloris. I'm sure your neighbor will love this. Thanks for sharing with the Birthday Card Challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable creation, love the design, colours and image used. xx
 {aNNie}

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Deloris thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Bonnie Taylor said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the sweet image and all of the layers. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your neighbor will love this precious card. I hope the kitten will love Doodlin. Surgery over. Drugs and some pain but look forward to my crafting future. Thanks for all you posts which make me smile.

cotnob said...

Hi Deloris, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline
x
I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

creationsnz said...

Very nicely designed and cute too. Thanks for joining Come And Get It challenges, Carol DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Your cat is so cute! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come and Get IT.
Hugs, Iwona

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Anna-Karin said...

This is so cute! Love the colours. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge in our first challenge of the year. Happy New Year!

karalschuknecht said...

Great birthday card, I love the dies cuts and cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT