Friday, April 22, 2016

CD Sunday Birthday Celebration


The CD Sunday Challenge Blog is celebrating their 6th birthday.  They are asking everyone to pick their favorite project from the past made with a item from a CD.  I had a great time looking through my gallery.  It's hard to choose which one I like best, but I picked THIS CARD  posted on March 4 2014 as my favorite.  The image is from the House Mouse Triple CD set.  I love that darling image, the pretty blue patterned papers and lace trim.  A big thank you to the CD Sunday challenge blog for allowing newbies like me who haven't entered before to join in their birthday celebration.

11 comments:

Carol said...

You are very welcome Deloris and we are glad you found us - and with such a beautiful card. I can see why it is a favourite. We hope - now that you know where we are - you will join in with us again and again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Those house mouse always makes me smile.... Enjoy your crafty weekend Deloris!

Sue from Oregon said...

Adorable card Deloris. I sure would like a big ole ice cream cone like this!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant design here today and gorgeous colour combo used on this fab card....hope you are having a great weekend. xx

 {aNNie}

Wynn Walton said...

What a pretty card and such a cute image. I'm glad you joined us and hope we see your lovely cards in our challenges in the future. Wynn DT CD Sunday.

cotnob said...

A fabulous choice Deloris, such a pretty card.
Pauline
x

Lynn said...

I love house mouse. Such a pretty card. Lynn

Deb Bradley said...

Gorgeous card, always love house mouse Debbs xxx

Jocelyn said...

Hi and welcome. So nice to see you joining in and what a great card to celebrate our birthday. I am a House Mouse fan.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love house mouse and this is a great card.
Margaret

sue-b said...

Welcome to CD Sunday and such a beautiful too, Hope to see again soon.
sue-b DT xx