Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dog Triple Topper Card

This cute pup is from the Dog Triple Topper Card Kit from the Paper Creator store.  The kit is being retired soon and is now on sale for only .71 USD.  And you can save another 20% off your order by entering code DELORIS.  I printed all the pieces then cut them out with a craft knife and KAI paper scissors.  Distressed all the edges with a marker.  Then I added the decoupage layers (a extra dog bone layer with the saying "Just for you" and 4 layers to the pup).  Enlarged one of the dog bowls in my Microsoft Paint software.  Printed and cut it out to add to card front.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - Theme: F Is For Fancy Folds
A Beautiful Mess - Challenge #1 - Theme: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #81 - Theme: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration - Challenge #154 - Theme: Anything Goes

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute doggie card... If only those toppers don't take so much colored ink, LOL! I would love to buy them but I would have to owning a ink company. LOL!

Creations by Shirl said...

Thanks for the reply Deloris - will check out that site...

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Deloris, he's such a cute dog.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww this looks like my little Taibo!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love that cute face on that puppy! Love your charming card! Thank you for joining our fun at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again!

Nikki said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki