Friday, April 1, 2016

Sassy Sally Easel Style Birthday Card


  There's a new challenge starting today at Paper Creator
 The theme is Polka Dots or Gingham
 
Here's a side view of the card when it's open.

This is a view of the front with card closed.

For the challenge, I made a bracket easel style card featuring this darling image called Sassy Sally's Cupcake from the Paper Creator store.  (Enter code DELORIS for a 20% discount.)  The card base was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo using cut files from the Silhouette store.  I created the green polka dot paper in Gimp, with Silhouette Studio I added the blue border then aligned on the card base, printed then cut out all the pieces.  Image and scalloped background layer were cut out with Spellbinders dies.  Added some roses from Treasurers by Shabby Chic and a few leaves I cut with my Cameo. Saying was attached with pop dots to create the stopper for the top piece.

I am entering the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge Anything Goes (No Twist)
Dream Valley - Challenge #128 - Girlie
Simon Says - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Sheila H said...

Great design and lovely fresh colors! The flowers add a nice pop. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love

Creations by Shirl said...

Love those colors together, super duper cuteness!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Deloris! this is adorable, makes a cute easel card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp Wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Sue from Oregon said...

I sure am enjoying all your PC creations Deloris! Boy I would love a big ole cupcake like that!!! No wonder she is so happy! ♥ Sue Kment

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I love dots! The DP is perfect for your sweet easel card. Have a nice weekend.

aussie aNNie said...

wow this is fabulous. Lovely details and great image and colours.xx  {aNNie}

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Deloris, a fun image and great design.
Pauline
x

Lin said...

Thanks for sharing your super cute design with us in our Girle challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley