Sunday, April 24, 2016

Shadow Box Cards






Here's some shadow box style cards I made with a darling precolored digi image called Just A Little Hello Maddie from the Paper Creator store.  Also used my Cameo and cut file #114664 from the Silhouette store to cut out the shadow box card base. And a cut file by Lori Whitlock called 8 petal flowers sized at 3/4" and 1".  I created the patterned paper in GIMP using a template from Melstampz.  Sorry about the shadows on the pics.  It's very tricky to get good pics with this style of card,

Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Friends - Challenge #30 - All Things Cute
Simon Says Wednesday - Theme: Make It Girly
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #154 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #82 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and love the shadow box...find them hard to photograph though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oxwx79a9xs
try this link it may help you with your print and cut on the cameo...xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is sooo precious. Wow...you are getting fancy creating patterned paper...something I haven't done but I was certainly admiring it when it was in MY HAND. I love seeing the cut files you purchase that "come alive", then I go buy them. Sometimes I can't get a mental image in my head.

Creations by Shirl said...

This is so darn cute! Those shadow boxes are one of my fave's to make too.

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Deloris, such a sweet image and brilliant design.
Pauline
x

Diane Louise J said...

You've made a beautiful card for our 'All Things Cute' Challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Love that it is a shadow box card, they look fab. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
Diane Louise (DT) xx

Natalie said...

sweet cards :)
Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun looking at all the elements on this cutie. Love the shadow card with the fun paper you made. Not sure how to use those overlays on Mel's page but you made some fun papers!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

I'm so sorry for the late post. Your project is fabulous with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "All Things Cute" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT