Saturday, June 25, 2016

Head start on the holidays


I need at least 50 cards for the holidays so I'm starting early to avoid the rush later in the year.  I created this card using a lovely landscape digi image from the Winter Scene Set 4  from the Paper Creator store.  


Supplies:
Paper Creator - Winter Scene Set 4
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Poppy Small Madison Window Die (3 layers)
Martha Stewart Branch Punch For Wreath under window
Scor Pal to emboss the lines in the middle and bottom part of card
Cut out the tag with my Silhouette Cameo using cut file #23854 from the Silhouette store.

Challenges
CHNC Challenge Extra for June - Anything Christmas
CHNC Weekly Challenge #287 - Use A Sentiment
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Challenge #6 - Seasons or Holidays

12 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Glad to hear that you are having a head start on your Christmas projects. I'm a procrastinator so as usual probably will wait until Fall before I start on mines too. Love the window scene... I'm sure you can whip them all up in no time....Enjoy your crafty weekend~

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Beautiful card Deloris. The embossing folder you used is perfect!!!! Must add that to my wish list. Have a wonderful and crafty weekend.

cheryl said...

Oh I say I'm going to start early every year and never do. So well done to you hun and this is one beautiful amazing card really gorgeous xxxx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Really like the scoring you did to create the window scene. Would like to know what measurements & score lines so as to see if I can attempt and come close to what you did wonderfully. If you add the info on your blog I'll ck back later or you can visit my blog & leave info in a comment. Have a Bee-utifulo day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Deloris, a brilliant design and lovely scene.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful love that window look.xx {aNNie}

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow, beautiful, love everything about it. I need to check out the great price. 50 cards? Hummm...I know you can't mail that many without being costly....haha. At the beach but trying to pop in. Will be home Friday. Puppies in good hands with husband. I'm dog sitting and doing some girl time fun.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such an elegant creation. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly for our TAG IT Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

Marie B. said...

A perfectly beautiful Christmas card! Such soft colors with all that gorgeous textured white! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Sandy How said...

A delightful Christmas card, love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge
Hugs, Sandy DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely card. I sure love that diecut you used. Thanks for playing along with us for our challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Lynn, OMCF DT