Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Simple Daisies


There's a new challenge starting today at Paper Creator.  The theme is All About Flowers.  I created my card with a wonderful kit called Simple Daisies.    I used the patterned papers and images from the kit, but changed it up a bit from the original sketch (shown below) .  Cut out all the pieces using my Carl Rotary Paper Trimmer and Spellbinders dies.  Ribbon, pearls and tag are from my stash.  

(Please enter code DELORIS for a extra 20% off your total.)


Challenges
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #314 - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Challenge #190 - Flower Power
Fussy And Fancy Challenge - Dies And Or Punches
Pile It On - Challenge #109 - Theme is Tic Tac Toe
I selected the middle row - Ribbon, Image, Tag or Ticket

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful! I remember you do something similar a while back and thought it stunning. I have done something similar but each layer had a border. They always make such impressive cards just like yours....Beautiful!

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Deloris, a lovely image and pretty summer colours.
Pauline
x

Tone K. said...

This was really pretty! So soft and clean and very, very nice! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

cheryl said...

Just happened to come across your blog saw the picture of you and your dog,and reminded me of my little Alfie. Adore your card its just so beautiful great design too hugs cheryl xxx.https://cherylscreativespace.blogspot.co.uk/

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation and love the colour combo's used here....xx
{aNNie}

Lozzy T said...

Beautiful cheerful card, so pretty and thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday..Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so very pretty - I love the soft blue with the daisies. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile It On Challenge (and don't forget we have a design team call), Elizabeth (DT)