Friday, July 15, 2016

Christmas In July Pop Out Stepper Card


I love this darling little bundled up bear.  I created this holiday card using a fun kit called  Snuggle Christmas Multi Card Kit from the Paper Creator store. (Enter code DELORIS for a 20% discount off your order.)  I printed all the pieces, then cut them out using a craft knife and metal ruler.  Saying was cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Circle die.

Challenges
ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for No Rules!
Incy Wincy Challenge - Theme is Fancy Folds
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Challenge #289 - Use Purple
Pile It On - Challenge #112 - Use your favorite color (Blue and brown)

My card was picked as a weekly favorite on SCS July 17

11 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Deloris, what an absolutely adorable little bear, and I love them all! What beautiful colors, and I love the Pop Out Stepper Card. What a wonderful Christmas in July card. I really need to work more on my cards too. So glad to see this sweetie! Hugs!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Deloris, such an adorable image.
Pauline
x

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Deloris - this is such a cute card! I love the image and the pop out stepper card is fab! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
Helen x (DT)

Creations by Shirl said...

So cute and sweet, love the image... The stepper card looks amazing!
Enjoy your happy weekend~

Aileen Ryan said...

Beautiful card.

aussie aNNie said...

Love this gorgeous creation, those colours are amazing and love the image/stamp used...fabulous post..xxx {aNNie}

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Samantha said...

Fabulous card thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas challenge xxx

Catie Cuddles said...

This is cute and a lovely card thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Marie B. said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love everything about it! :)

Jennifer Scull said...

such a fabulous project! :) you have done such a lovely job and really put a lot of work into it.

thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)