Friday, July 8, 2016

Penguin Card


Cut out this darling penguin card using my Silhouette Cameo and cut file #106576 from the Silhouette store.  Please note that I made one change to the cut file.  The original file has a card base that folds at the bottom.  I created a different card base that folds at the top and has a overlay for the card front to hide the top fold and keep the shape of the hat.

Challenges
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #93 - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Challenge July - Theme is Anything Christmas
ABC Christmas - Challenge Theme is N for No Rules
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #319 - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Challenge #100 - Anything Goes





9 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh my he is super cute love him into bits hugs cheryl xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my his handsome... love that penguin, he makes me smile...
Enjoy your happy weekend~

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Deloris, the penguin is adorable and I love that you used your Silhouette machine, this is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Deloris, such a super penguin.
Pauline
x

Marie B. said...

Oh he's adorable! I wish I had that file! Thanks for sharing this with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and so cute ! Deloris thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That's just too adorable! Love those glasses.

Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Dot said...

Yor cars is just to cute...love the shape, Deloris. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again for the next letter.
Dorte x

La Papera Gialla said...

Cute!!!!
Thanks for playing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July.
Monica - DT